New features for recent templates
Last Updated: Sunday, 15 November 2015 13:40
Published: Sunday, 15 November 2015 13:05
The 14 and 15 november 2015, I added 3 new features in all recent templates :
Effects for your images with CSS3
You can display easily your images with a nicely hover effect. 6 effects are available. Example here
Multi-columns with CSS3
Perfect to display a long text in several columns. Example here
With Joomla, you can display the article and/or the Page heading. It's often a source of confusion : you can display 2 titles and search a long time the cause. So I added a PHP condition :
- if the article title is displayed, the Page heading is never displayed.
- if the article title isn't displayed and if you have enable the Page heading option, the Page heading will be displayed
This is the list of all the templates with these modifications :
- Template 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 (free), 100, 101, 102, 103, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114
- Full screen 9, Full screen 10, Full screen 11 and Full screen 12
- Template Hotel
- Template Black&White
- Template Minimalist (free)
How to download the new package ?
Log you on your account and click on "orders" to find the download link
How to install this new version ?
You have 2 solutions :
- You install directly the new version in Template manager
- Or you replace the file "css/template.css" and "html/com_content/article/default.php"