Update for Joomla 3.2
Last Updated: Saturday, 09 November 2013 18:25
Published: Saturday, 09 November 2013 18:22
With the version Joomla 3.2, there is a problem to see options in Template manager. And there's a critical problem with Blog pages and responsive templates.
To solved that, I upgrade all the templates for Joomla 3.X and the modules too (JS Flexslider, Social presence, Supersized)
The new packages are available on your account.
How to download again the package ?
- Click on "your account"
- Enter your login and password
- Click on "orders" and choose your order number
- the download link is in this page
How to upgrade your template ?
There are 2 ways :
- Install directly the new version in Template manager to overwrite the previous version. It's simple but you lost yours modifications
- With your FTP software, replace the file "templatedetails.xml", the folder "html/com_content" and add the new CSS file "css/admin.css"