In the package, you have :
- This manual
- The template for Joomla 1.5 and for Joomla 2.5
- A slideshow module for Joomla 1.5 and for Joomla 2.5
You can access to template manager with the top menu : "Extensions --> Template Manager --> joomspirit_31"
With "JoomSpirit_31 template", you can :
- Choose your color theme : black, grey, white, marble, tissue or green
- Choose your header theme : blue, ligth blue, green, red, orange, black or white
- Width fixed or fluid for your website, left and right column
- Height fixed or fluid and if yes, you can set the height.
- Set the color of active links and title H2
- Display or not your social links
- Display or not a shadow around the middle website
- Google fonts : choose your font for the menu + article title + module title and another for the content
- Display or not your social links
- Choose the font size
Example for the "address" position : go to the module manager and create a new module with the option "custom html" (mod_Custom). Write your adress or/and copyright and choose the position "adress".
How to display your logo ?
To insert your logo, you must create a new module (option "mod_Custom"), insert your logo inside with the position "logo" and publish it. The size of your image is free.
How to configure the main menu ?
You must select your main menu in module manager and enter this settings :
- position : "menu"
- Always show sub-menu items : "yes"
- Menu tag ID : "main_menu"
Module class suffix : Options for displaying your modules in the "left", "right" or "user" positions.
I recommend you to read this explanation with the demo examples online for look each modules.
- Without module class suffix : No styling for your list and the links.
- With the module class suffix " submenu" : you add some CSS style for the list. It's ideal for your menu. I use this setting for the right menu here.
- With the module class suffix " link" : you add an arrow before your link. I use this setting for the module "latest news" on the right side.
- With the module class suffix " border" : you add a border around your module. I use this setting for the module user4, user5 and user6 below.
- With the module class suffix " light" : you add a soft white background. I use this setting for user4 below.
- With the module class suffix " grey" : you add a soft grey background. I use this setting for user4 below.
Note : Don't forget the space before the module class suffix
Note 3 : You can enter several Module class suffix. Per example I enter " border light" for user4.
Adding a border around your images ?
You can add automatically a border around your image like on my Home page demo here.
For that, you must edit the HTML code in your article and add the class "border" in the tag "img" like that :
I include a slideshow module in this package. I tested this extension and guarantee the compatibility with this template.
Tips for the user modules
In the template manager, you can choose the width for user4 and user6. The width of user5 automatically adjusts.
So, if you publish only one user module : publish user5 (for a width of 100%).
If you publish two users module : publish user4 and user5, or user5 and user6.
It's the same thing for user1, user2 and user3.
How to display tool tips ?
To continue to offer affordable prices, I decided to display a soft Copyright in the bottom left corner to increase awareness of the site JoomSpirit.
This does not affect your site, but if you want remove this link, you must edit the file "index.php" and delete this line in the end :
<?php echo $js ; ?>